if you feel bore and want to relax
Enjoy www.afcgame.com

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Break My Bricks 2 v2.50

Break My Bricks 2 v2.50 | Read more...
Price: Free

Description
Break My Bricks 2 was is a more improved version of the original Break My Bricks a copy of the Atari Break Out game.

Features:
  • Vibration Supported for most Devices.
  • Customizable Background Colors.
  • Fun and Easy to Play.
  • Keep High Scores
  • Sound On/Off
  • Super Ball Goes Through Bricks and Doubles the Score.
This version of Break My Bricks will run on all Windows Mobile version up to version 6.5 for all screen resolutions. Hey don't complain, its free! The free version only has 3 levels. If you want more levels, then purchase a copy of Break My Bricks 2 in the Windows Mobile Marketplace!

Requirements:
Windows Mobile Pocket PC 5 , 6 , 6.1 .Net CF 3.5

No comments:

Post a Comment