if you feel bore and want to relax
Enjoy www.afcgame.com

Monday, February 8, 2010

The Big Clock 1.00

License: Free
Price: Free

Description
f the tiny time display on your PDA Clock doesnt grab you - or you cant see it without reading glasses, try The Big Clock.

What it works on

  • All mainstream Windows Mobile PDA's, Operating systems WM5, WM6 and Windows CE.
  • If someone wants a Palm OS version, then go to my contact page and let me know.

How to install

  • Download the CAB file here and put it on your mobile's My Documents directory. Probably you download to your desktop computer first and transfer it with ActiveSync.
  • Execute the CAB file and it will install the program.
  • Delete the CAB file to save space.
  • Use Setting/Personal/Buttons to assign the program, called WMClock, to a suitable button. On my Motorola I found I didnt need the "Messages" button (plenty other routes to messages) so I reprogrammed that one.

Points to note

  • The "Web" button goes to a web page with info about the current version of the clock.
  • The Clock application times out and terminates after a minute.

Why I did it

If you need some contract programming on Windows Mobile - you have found me. Use Contact Us on www.rawsys.com for more information

Requirements:
Windows Mobile Pocket PC 5 , 6 , 6.1 Does not use .NET

No comments:

Post a Comment