if you feel bore and want to relax
Enjoy www.afcgame.com

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

RockClock 0.13

License: Free
Price: Free

Description
Being my first ever .NET application, RockClock started life as a simple wakeup timer...which would simply turn on my Blackstone and run another program for me at 30 minute intervals. Then a friend found a freeware font whilst browsing the web and suggested I adapted my program to be a simple alarm clock and 'RockClock' was born.

Still quite a simple application, I hope to develop and re-develop it further - of course adding more options and customizations, but for now time is a bit short…..and its functional so for now I'm happy with itand offer it to others for testing.

Please leave comments or bug reports as some feedback on my first program would be great.

RockClock requires a Windows Mobile 6.1+ Professional Device with .NET3.5 installed.

Requirements:
Windows Mobile Pocket PC 5 , 6 , 6.1
.NET Compact Framework 3.5
must be installed on main memory

Mirror 1

No comments:

Post a Comment